Lessor (employer)

Enter the information for the provider or employer providing the employees. Indicate whether this is a commercial provider (e.g. temporary employment agency/personnel leaser) or other provision in the same trade (e.g. joiner to joiner).

Note: Commercial provision of employees is a regulated trade in Austria and a notice of cross-border services (grenzüberschritende Dienstleistungsanzeige) must therefore be submitted to the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy. Provision of employees in the same trade (metal worker to metal worker) does NOT require a notice of cross-border services.